The benefits of refresher driving lessons
Refresher driving lessons will suit you if
• You've passed your test but have not driven much
since (if at all).
• You are moving to a quieter area and you will need to drive again.
• You need to drive as part of your job.
• You need to brush up your skills.
• You lack confidence in a particular skill.
• You intend to supervise your son or daughter while they are learning.
• You want to get behind the wheel of a car again after a long break.
• You need to drive again just to ferry the children around.
• You were involved in an accident either as the driver or passenger.
What other benefits are there?
Increased confidence – many collisions are the result of indecisiveness, confidence in your ability and awareness of your surroundings means you can deal with other drivers more decisively.
You'll also find driving less of a drudgery and more of an enjoyment.
How many lessons
• That's up to you.
• You are encouraged to appraise your own performance and confidence (with help and support from your driving instructor).
• There is no pressure on you at any stage.
• You decide if you want to take further lessons after your initial course.
The course is planned by you for you
Many people are (naturally) reluctant to ask for refresher driving lessons, we all get nervous from something or other however most of us choose to avoid those experiences, however many have had their confidence in their ability restored after driving again in a reassuring environment.
Our driving schools tuition cars are dual controlled and all tutorials are one to one, so hopefully the refresher driving lessons will be enjoyable as well as informative.